30 Day Writing Challenge – Day 7
List 10 songs that you’re loving right now.
(When I say “right now” I seriously mean, right now. These are likely to change in about 10 minutes for me.
1. Sour Patch Kids – Bryce Vine
(This is my new favorite song right now – it has everything I am looking for: lyrics that I identify with, “dancibility”, nostalgia, and it totally captures the way I have been feeling lately.)
2. Fantasy – Alina Baraz & Galimatias
This song chills me ouuuut.
3. Buzzcut Season – Lorde
I feel like I’m floating when I listen to this with my eyes shut.
4. Cabin By the Sea – The Dirty Heads
5. Spread Too Thin – The Dirty Heads
6. Who am I kidding? I’m feeling every single song from the album “Cabin By the Sea” today.
7. Shake it Off – Florence + the Machine
every. single. lyric.
8. King and Lionheart – Of Monsters and Men
This song makes me think about my boys.
9. Handlebars – Flobots
Just the right amount of quirk.
10. Part of Your World – The Little Mermaid
I can not get this out of my head since my youngest was born 6 months ago. Go figure.